We regard the following as the most important government sources of Cyber Threat Intelligence:
- The Defense Cyber Crime Center (DC3): Providing daily context on the cyber threat and incidents via newsletter and their Twitter feed.
- US Computer Emergency Response Team (US-CERT): Responds to major incidents and analyzes threats. Shares information on vulnerabilities via alerts and announcements. Large body of tips and awareness items useful to your cyber threat intelligence program.
- European Union Agency for Network and Information Security (ENISA): Tremendous references, publications, media.
- FBI Cyber Crime: News on latest cases plus testimony of FBI seniors to Congress on cybercrime topics.
- StopThinkConnect: Not much operational, but good background for the workforce. Striving to make cyber security understandable by people. Good tips for corporate and personal awareness programs.